Is it safe to take immodium tablets for loose stool while suffering from osteoarthritis and low bone density?

So, goodnight for now, and I will check when I wake up, hopefully I can sleep for eight hours! Excellent health with the exception of osteoporosis, low bone density and osteoarthritis I asked a new question at 10:55 a.m. I need to get ready to go out, I have to bake cookies for my grandchildren, but still have a slightly runny stool and need to know if it is okay to take Immodium tablets. Thank you very much - (This is regarding my Health query of last night.
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 37 hours later
Brief Answer: Awaiting update. Detailed Answer: Hello dear, Thanks for writing back. I am waiting for your update about how it is going for you. I hope you will be fine soon. Wishing you good health. Kind regards.