Is it safe to take immodium tablets for loose stool while suffering from osteoarthritis and low bone density?
User rating for this question
So, goodnight for now, and I will check when I wake up, hopefully I can sleep for eight hours! Excellent health with the exception of osteoporosis, low bone density and osteoarthritis I asked a new question at 10:55 a.m. I need to get ready to go out, I have to bake cookies for my grandchildren, but still have a slightly runny stool and need to know if it is okay to take Immodium tablets. Thank you very much - (This is regarding my Health query of last night.
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 37 hours later
Brief Answer: Awaiting update. Detailed Answer: Hello dear, Thanks for writing back. I am waiting for your update about how it is going for you. I hope you will be fine soon. Wishing you good health. Kind regards.
People also viewed
- Wormy mucus in stool after drinking alcohol
- I have brown spots on my underwear after i pee
- I have found a lump in my bum crack
- I have brown colored patches in my semen
- White poop after drinking alcohol
- Low testosterone and loose stools
- I have a pimply rash for years on both inner thighs and my buttocks
- Low potassium loose stools
- Taking flagyl for loose stools
- Suffering from ibs and loose stool
- Oily stools after drinking alcohol
- White spots in stool after drinking alcohol
- I have constant heart flutters what does this mean
- Loose stools while lying down
- Nausea after drinking alcohol