Is it safe to take fireball inferno cla while taking vvyvanse?

hello im prescribe vvyvanse 50mg and i am looking into getting in perfect shape for my up and coming college football season and i am curious to see if it is safe for me to take fireball inferno cla?
Posted Mon, 10 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 3 hours later
Brief Answer: there are possible interactions Detailed Answer: HI, thanks for using healthcare magic Fireball inferno cla contains different ingredients: caffeine, green tea extract, cocoa extract, L carnitine, myoleptin, guarana, hoodia gordonii. There is a possible interaction between the vyvanse and some of the components, namely guarana and the caffeine. Caffeine and guarana have a stimulant effect and can speed up the nervous system. The interaction can result in an increase stimulant effect with nervousness, jittery sensation, increased heart rate and possibly blood pressure. These effects may not occur but are only a possibility. You may want to consider speaking to your doctor about using the combination. I hope this helps, feel free to ask any additional questions