Is it safe to take endone tablet and nurofren tablet together?

Critical Care Specialist
Is it safe to take one end one tablet and 2 nurofren tablets together my mum has a massive tooth gas and XXXXXXX XXXXXXX problem

Please help me asks
Happy nre year
Posted Fri, 18 Jan 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sadiq Mughal 1 hour later
These 2 tablets can be taken safely together. The endone tablet contains oxycodone 5mg which is an analgesic(pain killer) and nurofren contains ibuprofen 200 mg.which is also pain killer Two tablets of ibuprofen 200mg each is normal dose of ibuprofen. Endone is a prescription drug and should be strictly taken under the supervision of a physician. These drugs will help with pain but can hurt your mom's stomach.
If that is a problem, she can take Tablet Prevacid 1 tablet one hour before taking Ibuprofen.
Hope this answers your question.
Let me know if you have any more queries.
Take care\
Dr Sadiq