Is it safe to take coq10 vitamin along with ecosprin av 75 mg and zicam 0.25 mg?

Excellent
Question
i have trygliside 219 instatd of 150 normal level AND B P 160/90
doctor prescribed me ECosperin AV 75 once a day AND ZIRAM 0.25 FOR BP
can i take COQ 10 VITAMIN WITH THIS DRUGS
Posted Tue, 11 Dec 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 58 minutes later
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Yes, you can – There is no problem of taking CoQ10 (ubiquinone) with your other drugs.

Ziram (Ramipril) should be 2.5 mg / not 0.25 mg as you have written / I presume it is typing error? / You have to increase the dose (5 mg now / up to 10 mg, if necessary) – to bring down to 130 or less. You can add calcium blocker and/or diuretic, lf the pressure is not controlled well. Your doctor will advise...

Glucose after meals is good control – OK / Is fasting level is also OK? / Have you done HbA1C (- shows long term control)?

Triglyceride is slightly high / expected in Diabetes / can be controlled with diet (low carbohydrate) and exercise. Still, it is preferable to take a statin or Fibrate – because of the background of Sugar and Pressure. Discuss with your doctor

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck

Follow-up: Is it safe to take coq10 vitamin along with ecosprin av 75 mg and zicam 0.25 mg? 24 minutes later
THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR,
YOU ARE RIGHT SIR, ZIRAM IS 2.5 MG WHICH I TAKE TWICE IN A DAY.
OTHER MEDICINES PRISCRIBED BY MY DOCTOR WITH ECOSPERIN AND ZIRAM ARE
SHELLCAL 500 MG(CALCIUM TABLET) AND A TO Z VITAMIN TABLET.
PRESENTLY I STOPED TO EAT SUGAR AND GHEE. AND I EAT LESS SALT WHICH ADVICED BY MY DOCTOR.
ACTUALY MY PRESSURE IS UNDERCONTROLED BUT LAST TIME IT SHOW 160/90
AND MY FASTING SUGER AND HB1AC IS AS 103 AND 6.1

I AM PRESENTLY TREATED BY DR P .S .IYENGER IN AHMEDBAD.

Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 10 minutes later
Hi

Everything sounds good.
Keep following with your doctor, regularly

All the best