Is it safe to take Zetia with pravastatin,metformin and Amlodipine-Venazepril when having high cholesterol?

I am 70 years old and weigh 100 lbs. I am taking pravastatin, metformin and Amlodipine-Venazepril. Is it safe for me to take Zetia 10 mg tablet once a day? My cholesterol is 117 now.
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the answer below... Detailed Answer: Hi, I read your concerns and would like to say that it's safe to take Zetia 10 mg once a day. The most common side effects especially when it's combined with pravastatin is Liver damage. Hope i answered to your query. Hope it answered to your inquiry! Feel free to ask me again at the next follow up if you have more questions. Dr.Benard