Is it safe to take Trileptal for Trigiminal Neuralgia?
User rating for this question
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 31 hours later
Brief Answer: Drug has side effects , but you are tolerating it. Detailed Answer: Dear user, Hi! you are right, oxcarbazepine has many side effects. most of them are acute and you have been taking it for 4 years now so acute reactions are ruled out. second common problem is low sodium. so check you sodium periodically. thirdly swollen lymph nodes, so be in touch with your doctor who examines you regularly. regards!
People also viewed
- Symptoms of tsh dependent hyperthyroidism
- Symptoms of thyroid hormone resistance
- Symptoms of premature ageing disorder
- What does pins and needles in neck mean
- What does sticky feces mean
- Is it safe to take trileptal for trigiminal neuralgia
- What does it mean when you keep getting sore throat
- Vitamins to take for glossopharyngeal neuralgia
- Symptoms of t3/t4 tumor
- What does the smell of burning rubber mean
- What does it mean when your muscles keep cramping
- Trileptal for occipital neuralgia
- Can i take keppra for neuralgia?
- Can i take horizant for postherpetic neuralgia?
- Symptoms of small thyroid nodules