Is it safe to take Trileptal for Trigiminal Neuralgia?
User rating for this question
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 31 hours later
Brief Answer: Drug has side effects , but you are tolerating it. Detailed Answer: Dear user, Hi! you are right, oxcarbazepine has many side effects. most of them are acute and you have been taking it for 4 years now so acute reactions are ruled out. second common problem is low sodium. so check you sodium periodically. thirdly swollen lymph nodes, so be in touch with your doctor who examines you regularly. regards!
People also viewed
- Pea size knot in my thumb joint
- What does tmt test positive for reversible ischemia signify
- Is it safe to take trileptal for trigiminal neuralgia
- Spasmo proxyvon kidney stone pain
- Vitamins to take for glossopharyngeal neuralgia
- Skin tags on labia minora
- Sublingual bioidentical testosterone
- Raised prolactin risperidone
- Trileptal for occipital neuralgia
- Synthroid available strengths
- Mirena swelling labia minora
- Thyroxine sodium dosage
- Can i take keppra for neuralgia?
- Levothyroxine sodium doses
- Can i take horizant for postherpetic neuralgia?