Is it safe to take Siphene when trying to concieve?
User rating for this question
Hi I am XXXXXXX I am 24 and my husband is 29 years old. We are planning a baby from past 4 months and still unsucessfull. I have read that trying to conceive for a year is normal. One of my friend took siphene when she wanted a baby. Can I also have it without consulting a doctor. Is it harmful. Will it have any side effects. My cycle is 35 days. Kindly advise. Thank you.
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: No need of medicine. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Welcome to XXXXXXX Every medicine has side effects, siphene also has negative effects on endometrium. If your cycles are absolutely regular, please don't take tablets on your own. Also you have not tried enough. There should not be need of any medicine if periods are regular. If your cycles are irregular, you may need the tablets. But before taking tablets basic investigations like semen analysis are must. Those tablets can be taken maximum 6 times in a row & maximum 12 times in lifetime. So please don't waste that chance without any investigations. Let me know if you have other concerns. Regards.
People also viewed
- Is azithral safe when trying to concieve
- Need help in assessing the sperm analysis fertility chances
- How much time is needed for mcv levels to return to normal if effected by alchol
- Sperm quantity 52 million movement zero medication to increase traffic
- Is it common to have sore breasts after embryo transfer
- Is creatine safe when trying to concieve
- How long do pancreatic cancer patients live
- How do we know when the end is near with terminal stomach cancer
- Are fertisure f tablets safe when trying to concieve
- Concieve twins with siphene tablet
- Epididymal tail calcification azoospermia blockage of reproductive tract
- How to prevent lips from turning white from lip gloss
- Pcos laparoscopy to unblock tubes brown mucus discharge normal
- How to get rid of ring around anus
- Is dex amphetamine intake safe when trying to concieve