Is it safe to take Prozac, Seroquel and Adderall?
User rating for this question
I am on 7 medications, 4 psychiatric, and 3 endocrine. I am on 60mg Prozac, 50mg Seroquel, 60mg Adderall, 2mg Klonopin, 40mg Axiron, .3mg Genotropin, and 1md Arimidex. I was looking at drugs metabolized by cytochrome p450. It looks as if Prozac is a strong inhibitor of enzymes metabolized by this cytochrome. I am concerned that the liver is vital for hormone synthesis. I have had a fatty liver for a long time, and doctors say it's nothing to worry about. Is the medication cocktail I am on too toxic, or can any of these drugs influence the effectiveness of any(all) of the others?
Posted Mon, 17 Feb 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: All drugs have some side effect. Detailed Answer: Dear user, Hi! as you know all drugs are taken for their effect but all have some side effects as well. but they are all individualized. if you are tolerating them well then definitely they are not too toxic for you. they all have independent working and change in one will not bring change in the other. Regards!
People also viewed
- Smoking marijuana with atrial septal defect
- Is the 08 tsh a dangerous level
- Premature atrial contractions newborn with rds
- Can you suggest a doctor to balance hormones naturally
- Ekg shows right atrial enlargement and incomplete right branch bundle block in my child
- Will atrial fibrillation shorten my life span
- Can cipralex affect thyroid symptoms and conditions
- Holistic treatment for atrial fibrillation
- Taking prozac for anxietypanic attacks suffer depression take seroquel nervous
- Are norset prozac and seroquel sufficient for bipolar disorder
- Is it safe to take prozac seroquel and adderall
- What are the possible treatment for hypopituitarism
- Can elevated prolactin level result into substantial weight gain
- Is it safe to take bystolic with prozac
- Is seroquel safe to take for a child