Is it safe to take Oral Nyastatin with Flagyl and Ciprofloxin?
User rating for this question
Hi is it OK to take Oral Nyastatin for yeast issues at the same time as two antibiotics I was prescribed for a stomach Infection- Flagyl and Ciprofloxin
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about this stomach infection. It is safe to take all of these antibiotics at the same time. There is no potential drug interaction between them. What bothers me is the number of antibiotics t=you are taking at the same time. This sounds like targeting almost every possible infection to treat whatever the cause may be. Did you get tested and a diagnosis made? And if so, what was the diagnosis? Please, do well to avoid alcohol during this treatment as its interaction with metronidazole can cause a terrible feeling. That said, it is safe to take these drugs together. Feel free to ask more questions and clarifications if need be. I wish you well. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- Flagyl dosage oral abscess
- Postinor 2 toilet runs
- What is potklor syrup for
- Purpose of practin tablets
- Oral flagyl for bacterial vaginosis
- Flagyl oral dosage
- Safe to take cranberry with flagyl and doxycycline?
- Torch panel test done what do the readings indicate
- Bruise on arm spreading hurting had melanoma in past reason
- Vyvanse show postive pregnavy test
- Is it safe to take oxyelite pro and flagyl
- Patches on chest tiny bumps rash itchy is it normal
- Leg and shin injury bump swelling bruising treatment options
- Itching in lower lip white bump numbness causes for symptoms
- Tablet rabonik plus