Is it safe to take Oral Nyastatin with Flagyl and Ciprofloxin?

Hi is it OK to take Oral Nyastatin for yeast issues at the same time as two antibiotics I was prescribed for a stomach Infection- Flagyl and Ciprofloxin
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about this stomach infection. It is safe to take all of these antibiotics at the same time. There is no potential drug interaction between them. What bothers me is the number of antibiotics t=you are taking at the same time. This sounds like targeting almost every possible infection to treat whatever the cause may be. Did you get tested and a diagnosis made? And if so, what was the diagnosis? Please, do well to avoid alcohol during this treatment as its interaction with metronidazole can cause a terrible feeling. That said, it is safe to take these drugs together. Feel free to ask more questions and clarifications if need be. I wish you well. Dr. Ditah, MD.