Is it safe to take Oral Nyastatin with Flagyl and Ciprofloxin?
User rating for this question
Hi is it OK to take Oral Nyastatin for yeast issues at the same time as two antibiotics I was prescribed for a stomach Infection- Flagyl and Ciprofloxin
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about this stomach infection. It is safe to take all of these antibiotics at the same time. There is no potential drug interaction between them. What bothers me is the number of antibiotics t=you are taking at the same time. This sounds like targeting almost every possible infection to treat whatever the cause may be. Did you get tested and a diagnosis made? And if so, what was the diagnosis? Please, do well to avoid alcohol during this treatment as its interaction with metronidazole can cause a terrible feeling. That said, it is safe to take these drugs together. Feel free to ask more questions and clarifications if need be. I wish you well. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- Flagyl dosage oral abscess
- Medical terms for bruised penis
- Oral flagyl for bacterial vaginosis
- Flagyl oral dosage
- Lung flush side effects
- Small bruise lump on temple
- Safe to take cranberry with flagyl and doxycycline?
- Smoking marijuana for bruised rib pain
- How to treat dystonia
- Purple marks on penis bruise
- Is it safe to take oxyelite pro and flagyl
- Flumist side effects duration
- Harmful effects of lead
- Swollen lymph nodes and bruising
- Halls soothers side effects