Is it safe to take Lipo6Black with Pristiq?

is it save take Lipo6Black with Pristiq 100mg ???
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: No significant drug interaction Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. Lipo6Black is an over the counter preparation and is used a fat burner. There is no significant drug interaction between Pristiq and Lipo6Black. Look for any exacerbation of anxiety and increased heart rate. If it occurs then you should stop taking the Lipo6Black. Also inform your treating psychiatrist that you are planning to take the combination together. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Follow-up: Is it safe to take Lipo6Black with Pristiq? 8 minutes later
absolutely wonderful tank you very much I am glad with the aswer and calm tnks
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: Regards Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks that my services were useful for you. Regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy