Is it safe to take Kefaleks with Metrogyl three times daily?
User rating for this question
Is it ok to take kefaleks + metrogyl 3 times daily
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: Common combination in mixed infections Detailed Answer: Hi Kefaleks (Cefalexin) is a pencillin group of medicine used for gram positive bacteria and metrogyl(Metronidazole) a nitroimidazole antibiotic medication used particularly for anaerobic bacteria. So we commonly see this combination prescribed by physicians when there is a suspicion / chance of mixed infection after abortion. The frequency is also correct. If pregnancy was surgically aborted you can go ahead with the course. If pregnancy was aborted with medicines generally antibiotics are not necessary. Hope this answers.
People also viewed
- Frequent urination after taking dump
- Metrogyl is safe for kids
- Hiv duo reliability after six weeks
- Pityriasis rosea after hiv duo test
- Is it safe to take metrogyl 400 after abortion?
- Dry throat after smoking hookah
- Vaginal dryness after vaqginal hystorectomy
- Is it safe to take metrogyl 400 with penicillin
- Is metrogyl suspension safe for kids
- Is pale skin a side effect of daypro?
- Is sweating a side effect of eligard?
- Is rash a side effect of desipramine?
- Is sweating a side effect of demerol?
- Is metrogyl safe during pregnancy
- What are the side effects of desitin?