Is it safe to take Kefaleks with Metrogyl three times daily?
User rating for this question
Is it ok to take kefaleks + metrogyl 3 times daily
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: Common combination in mixed infections Detailed Answer: Hi Kefaleks (Cefalexin) is a pencillin group of medicine used for gram positive bacteria and metrogyl(Metronidazole) a nitroimidazole antibiotic medication used particularly for anaerobic bacteria. So we commonly see this combination prescribed by physicians when there is a suspicion / chance of mixed infection after abortion. The frequency is also correct. If pregnancy was surgically aborted you can go ahead with the course. If pregnancy was aborted with medicines generally antibiotics are not necessary. Hope this answers.
People also viewed
- Metrogyl is safe for kids
- Can taking alcohol and adderall together cause weird visuals
- Is it safe to take metrogyl 400 after abortion?
- Why wysolone tablet after ivf
- Wysolone tablet after ivf
- Is it safe to take metrogyl 400 with penicillin
- Is metrogyl suspension safe for kids
- Cause of twitching sensation in chest without pain
- Orange stools after iron tablets
- Treatment for burning urination due to stricture in bulban urethra
- Vomiting after taking iron supplement
- Rash after taking levonelle
- Is metrogyl safe during pregnancy
- Will tarryshine and serine treat ps scalp
- Is bera test compulsory to diagnose sensorineural bilateral hearing loss