Is it safe to take Glucosamine and Ramipril together?
User rating for this question
have osteoarthritis of the left wrist. Advanced they say between the lst metacarpal and trapazium. plus degeneration at the radiocarpal joint and at the distal radial ulnar joint. I am on rampapril 2.5 mg and wondered if taking glucasomine would interfere with this med. or would I be better to go to a physiotherapist ( I also have microscopic colitis)
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: no known interactions Detailed Answer: HI, thanks for using healthcare magic There are no known interactions between glucosamine and ramipril. Glucosamine interacts with other medications (warafin, anisindione, dicumarol, ) but it is not known to interact with ramipril. You can use them together safely. You can consider visiting a physiotherapist in addition to using the supplement. I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
People also viewed
- Is pale skin a side effect of motrin?
- How long do you have to wait to get pregnant after cyst removal
- Is benadryl safe to take with ramipril
- Is joint pain a side effect of yasmin?
- Taking amlodipine and ramipril together
- Is numbness a side effect of fragmin?
- How long does a frenuloplasty take to heal
- How is eye dialysis done
- Is it safe to take diphenhydramine with ramipril?
- Is joint pain a side effect of prolia?
- How long does a leukemia patient live
- How long do burn scars last on toddlers
- Taking bystolic and ramipril together
- Is it safe to take glucosamine and ramipril together
- Is dizziness a side effect of uloric?