Is it safe to take Excedrin for headache and sinus pain?
User rating for this question
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: You can take either Excedrin or Acetaminophen to relieve from headache and sinus pain. I personally suggest NSAID like MOTRIN plus Acetaminophen for sinus pain causing headache. You can go up to 400mg of MOTRIN plus Acetaminophen up to 500mg unless there is deteriorated kidney functioning. Sinsuitis is inflammatory pain hence NSAIDs work better than Excedrin. Hope this is clear.
People also viewed
- Neck pain sinus headache
- Plancetrax gel
- Ultra gel in poop
- Sinus pain headaches
- Gemcal kit for joints
- Mri with white spots generating from hip
- Tapering off dilantin
- Sinus headache and ear pain
- Relcer gel what is it for
- Is it safe to take benadryl with excedrin
- Can i take excedrin for migraine headache ?
- Dilaudid and methadone
- Diltiazem dosage range
- Renault modus dimensions
- Isosorbide dinitrate dosage