Is it safe to take Excedrin for headache and sinus pain?
User rating for this question
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: You can take either Excedrin or Acetaminophen to relieve from headache and sinus pain. I personally suggest NSAID like MOTRIN plus Acetaminophen for sinus pain causing headache. You can go up to 400mg of MOTRIN plus Acetaminophen up to 500mg unless there is deteriorated kidney functioning. Sinsuitis is inflammatory pain hence NSAIDs work better than Excedrin. Hope this is clear.
People also viewed
- Can i take oxyelite pro with an antibiotic at the same time?
- Neck pain sinus headache
- Is it safe to take oxy elite pro with antibiotics
- What antibiotics will get rid of proteus mirabilis
- Listerine antibiotic mouthwash
- Sinus pain headaches
- Sinus headache and ear pain
- Is it safe to take benadryl with excedrin
- Topamax hair follicles
- Can i take excedrin for migraine headache ?
- Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis and herbalife
- Petroleum jelly on fontanel, g6pd
- Ofloxacin ornidazole in foot ulcers
- Can fucidin antibiotic ointment be used on nose pierced area
- Medicinal properties of tablet folinal plus