Is it safe to take Electrol as energy supplement?
User rating for this question
I Play badminton for 2 hours daily. Is it advisable to have Eletral power as a supplement to some energy drink during play? Are there any problems in having Electral power normal times ?
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes, Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Yes, you an take Electrol as energy supplement during the game . It not only replenishes the calories but also replenishes the electrolytes lost in the sweat. Need not worry, you can take as much as you want. Even if you take in excess, body absorbs only required amount. Regards,
People also viewed
- How to treat shortness of breath due to allergens
- Failed ivf pain on right side nausea
- How are high levels of homocystiene treated
- Sweaty groin and kidney failure
- Light headed dizzy heavy perspiration shortness of breath while flying
- Is phgh supplement safe to take
- Feeling tired loss of energy taking vitamin supplements
- Vitamax plus glaxosmithkline with kidney failure
- Giant platlets liver failure
- Is it safe to take electrol as energy supplement
- Kindey failure related to gallblader removal
- Is zoloft safe to take with workout supplements?
- Pregnancy safe energy supplements
- X-ray shows osseous structure grossly intactasthmatuberculosis skin test positive
- Strong ammonia vaginal odormilky dischargemetro-gel used