Is it safe to take Electrol as energy supplement?
User rating for this question
I Play badminton for 2 hours daily. Is it advisable to have Eletral power as a supplement to some energy drink during play? Are there any problems in having Electral power normal times ?
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes, Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Yes, you an take Electrol as energy supplement during the game . It not only replenishes the calories but also replenishes the electrolytes lost in the sweat. Need not worry, you can take as much as you want. Even if you take in excess, body absorbs only required amount. Regards,
People also viewed
- Sweating in arms and legs
- Swelling veins arms legs
- Spastic achalasia
- Is phgh supplement safe to take
- Leg arm tingles weakness
- Feeling tired loss of energy taking vitamin supplements
- Is it safe to take electrol as energy supplement
- So ive been having stomach pains for about a week now at fi
- Smoking crystal meth body aches
- Sore arm weak hand
- Virus just on arms and legs
- Is zoloft safe to take with workout supplements?
- Shivering arms and legs
- Pregnancy safe energy supplements
- Sore red eyes itchy skin