Is it safe to take Cabergoline alongwith Metformin and Siphene the same day?
User rating for this question
Todat is 2nd day of periods, i have taken siphene 100 , need to take metformin thrice tab of 500) is cabergoline 0.25 is ok to take after bed today? Pcos treat I take cabergoline 0.25 once a week after bed n today also i require itas treatment but today i took siphene so not sure about continuing all drugs on same day.?
Posted Fri, 10 Jan 2014 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 50 minutes later
Brief Answer: CAN TAKE ALL DRUGS ON THE SAME DAY. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. Yes , it is absolutely alright to take Cabergoline alongwith Metformin and Siphene. You can take all the drugs on the same day, it will not cause any problem. All the best. Please feel free to discuss further.
People also viewed
- White bump under eyelid swollen eyelid
- Vyvance and vaginal bleeding
- Syscan tablet for bleeding
- Is it safe to take siphene tablets
- Bumps underneath penis frenulum
- Metformin and siphene together
- Is it safe to take siphene and folvite
- Unexplained bruising on legs and three months pregnancy
- Toddler hit forehead bump
- Untimely bleeding from vagina
- Vaccination and vaginal bleeding
- Difference between metformin and siphene
- Underweight siphene 100 mg metformin
- Vaginal bleeding with tonsillitis
- Desonide ingrown bump