Is it safe to take Adderall for Aneurysm after AVM bleed and surgery?
User rating for this question
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer: It is safe Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about this bleed you suffered. I am however happy to know that you received adequate treatment and recovery seems to be going good. I do not also think that there is no problem using adderall. If the dosage are respected and no overdoses that can cause elevated blood pressure, then there is no way by which this drug can cause any problem given your history and current drug list. Feel free to take the drug at the recommended dose and repeat any changes or concerns if any to your doctor. I wish you well. I wish you a continued great recovery. Thank you for using our services and please feel free to request for clarification or more information if need be. Dr. Ditah, MD.
Follow-up: Is it safe to take Adderall for Aneurysm after AVM bleed and surgery? 23 hours later
1. I some times feel I'm on a time bomb. is coffee ok. 2. I get headaches, sometimes severe, how can I tell if it's an aneursym especially when they're severe. Would I know?
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 22 hours later
Brief Answer: Moderate coffee consuption is okay! Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for following up with e. 1. Moderate coffee consumption has no consequences on aneurysms. feel free to consume it in moderate quantities. 2-3cups a day would be acceptable. But also remember coffee can cause insomnia that leads to early morning headaches. You are on no time bomb.......Please relief yourself fro this very disturbing thoughts. 2. Headaches related with aneurysm would be constant. Intermittent headaches is unlikely to be related to aneurysms. However, only an imaging study would be able to tell whether there is another aneurysm or not. Please, remember that all severe headache warrants a medical consultation for examination and testing. Always consider doing so. I wish you well.I hope you find this information useful. thank you so much for using our services and feel free to request for more information if needed. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- Infant fall back of head
- Sudden fatigue and back pain
- Is it safe to sauna after coiling aneurysm
- Numbness in head after smoking weed and head feels empty
- Recovery after aortic aneurysm surgery
- Frequent urination fatigue headaches low back pain
- Adderall and abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Most common causes for cidp
- How fast does deprospan works
- How long does epilim stay in your system
- Back of throat tastes like feces
- Personality changes after aneurysm surgery
- Tilting neck back faint
- Disease needs risdone forte
- Tiredness after aneurysm surgery