Is it safe to take 60mg of Laxis at one time?
User rating for this question
My left leg and foot are swollen. the right is somewhat the same but not as bad. I am on laxis 20 mg. am only Blood pressure meds also I am a medic and can't remember what the signs of CHF are. Can I take a total of 60 mg with out any problem?
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in Heart Failure
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer: 40 mg. monitor BP and electrolytes Detailed Answer: Hi thanks for using XXXXXXX I went through the query and understood your concern. You can use lasix 40mg in morning instead of taking 60mg as the drug is a high efficacy drug the chance of becoming low BP is more with increasing the dose. You should monitor your BP and electrolytes level with increasing the dose. Hope this information helps you. Feel free to ask if any further queries and I will be glad to answer them. Regards
People also viewed
- Implanon side effects
- Thud of heart and abnormal heart rhythm and shortness of breath on exhale
- Impacted ear drum pressure
- Is it safe to take bcp for long time
- Impact on esr due to infection in gallbladder
- Im pooping liquid blood
- If i test negative for hiv at 6 months am i safe
- Heart beating fast and shortness of breath when hungover
- Is propylthiouracil safe to take for a life time
- Is 60 mg of morphine safe
- Conjestive heart failure stage 4 six weeks?
- Prognosis on a heart functing at 20 percent
- Short of breath and beating heart when climbing stairs
- Is it safe to take femilon for a long time
- Is it safe taking celestamine for a long time