Is it safe to smoke electronic cigarettes after getting tonsil out?

Is it safe to smoke electronic cigarettes after getting my tonsils out?
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Smoking and Alcohol Addiction
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 12 minutes later

Thanks for the query,

Please note that smoking in any form may be electronic or not or chewing tobacco etc are XXXXXXX habits. Smoking can lead to increasing chance of cancers, heart attack, brain stroke. Avoid smoking and lead a healthy life. Some body may argue that it is less harmful and so on, but I suggest you to remain away from smoking in any form. Stay healthy and enjoy your life.

Best wishes