Is it safe to place computer in bedroom and not hindering sleep?

Emergency Medicine Specialist
hi . is it safe for people to place a computer in their bedrooms or will it XXXXXXX them out of their sleep?
Posted Wed, 2 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 14 days later
Brief Answer:
Computers should be avoided before bedtime.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, I would like to advise you that working on computers and watching television should be avoided before going to bed.

It does not matter where you have kept the computer. You may keep it in your bedroom but make sure that you should not work on it at least 1 hour before going to bed.
It is seen that watching television or working on computers is seen to disturb sleep.

On the contrary listening to soft music helps in having sound sleep.

I hope this is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
Regards. Thanks.