Is it safe to have cider with elderflower drink?

Was a heavy drinker for 3 years, cut right down, only have 1 stubby of XXXXXXX cider with elderflower, is this safe to drink.? Every night.
Posted Sat, 15 Mar 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 15 hours later
Brief Answer: Look at ingredients inside the drink when buying.. Detailed Answer: Hi, I am glad you have stopped drinking alcohol. At least, you are now helping your body keeping healthy now awards. I am also glad to know that you have started with XXXXXXX cider and elderflower drink. Although beneficial, please be sure the drink you have chosen does not contain alcohol. Otherwise, the dose you are using is acceptable and safe. Hope it answered to your query! Dr.Klerida