Is it safe to have an implanon for more than 3 years, especially after a hysterectomy?
User rating for this question
Hi just want to know if it's XXXXXXX to have an implanon for more than 3 years & especially after a hysterectomy?
Posted Tue, 7 May 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
People also viewed
- Odor years after hysterectomy
- Is lipoma cured by natrum mur
- Bleeding years after hysterectomy
- 5 years after hysterectomy
- Is unusual tiredness or weakness a side effect of mycophenolate mofetil?
- Is clear or bloody discharge from the nipple a side effect of estrogel?
- Is change in vaginal discharge a side effect of drospirenone/estradiol?
- What is gamma gt how can be cured
- What is the cure for gray matter heterotopia
- Is pain or feeling of pressure in the pelvis a side effect of prometrium?
- Is heavy non-menstrual vaginal bleeding a side effect of alyacen 1/35?
- Curing hypopigmentation problem
- Safe exercise after hysterectomy
- Problems years after hysterectomy
- Cul de sac pouch of douglas free fluid