Is it safe to have a 2nd child after first one is 4 and a half months by cesarean section ?

I am looking at having another child. I have a 4 and a half month old baby and would like to try for another one soon. I know most recommend 12-18 month wait, due to possibility for uterine rupture. Since I would be having another ceserean section, would it be safe to start trying for another child now? My first was breech, which is why I had a ceserean section. Seeing as I would not be a candidate for VBAC, what would be the major risks for having another one so soon? Thanks!
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 8 hours later

You can wait till 6 months as chances of uterine dehiscence are more within one year.

You will have to go for the elective c-section second time.

If your age is more than 35 then you can plan a second baby just now but keeping regular follow ups and strict observation under your Obstetrician.

Any further query is most welcome.