Is it safe to go for medical abortion or take mifegest?
User rating for this question
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: Medical abortion is sufficient before 12 wks Detailed Answer: Hi, She just needs pillls for abortion. Surgical abortion is not required unless medical abortion fails. However MTP (medical termination) has to be done by qualifed doctor or trained Gynecologist. So please consult someone in the locality.
Follow-up: Is it safe to go for medical abortion or take mifegest? 2 minutes later
Are pills like Mifegest helpful in this case?
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: Mifegest is commonly used for medical termination.
People also viewed
- Going tanning after medical abortion
- Sinus headaches hydrochlorothiazide
- How to use mifegest and cytolog for medical abortion
- How safe is medical abortion
- Taking clomid after medical abortion
- Is it safe to travel by train after medical abortion
- 27 weeks pregnant white flakes in urine
- Cord around neck at 27 weeks pregnant
- Small blisters on ear and face
- Normal hemoglobin for 27 weeks pregnant
- Secondary reaction to bee stings
- Signs of lung cancer lump in neck above collarbone
- Loose motions in 27 weeks pregnancy
- Sharp pain chest aching neck headache shoulder
- Iugr at 27 weeks