Is it safe to go for laser assisted liposuction to remove fats in tummy and thigh?

is it advisable to go for Laser Assisted Liposuction to remove fats in tummy and theigh
Posted Wed, 13 Feb 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 51 minutes later

Laser assisted Liposuction technique is a newer method not much different from the traditional liposuction procedure. There is just an addition of an extra step involving dissolution of the fat globules by Laser before suction of the fat from the subcutaneous tissue.

The success of the laser technique over simple traditional technique is still under study. As it is bit more advantageous and with better expectations, I would consider it could be a recommended procedure if you can afford for.

Since it is new and the tools required are to be better by quality technically, I would suggest you to choose a reputed institution to undergo the procedure.

Hope I answered your query.

Please do let me know if there are any other concerns.