Is it safe to give saline drops for my toddler suffering from stuffy nose?

what z the frequancy we can use for the normal nasal saline in kids of 3 to 4 years for stuffy nosemor adenoid. what z XXXXXXX days we can use what are the side effects of ns saline using
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Saline drops are totally safe and can be used as and when needed. You can put 1drop in both nostrils 3to 4 times a day or as per symptom. Hope I have answered your query. Wishing you good health. God bless..
Follow-up: Is it safe to give saline drops for my toddler suffering from stuffy nose? 4 minutes later
im using 2 drops trice if he gets soundsbin nose for adenoids z itboverdose
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: you can use. Detailed Answer: Thanks for your follow up. Yes you can use 2droprs 3 to 4 times. It has no side effect and helps in cleaning blocked nose. Hope this helps. Take care..