Is it safe to give polio drops twice in one week?
User rating for this question
Hi ,Gud Mrng, my son is 9 months old ... this sunday i had taken him for oral polio they had given 2 drops of it but on tuesday again they had given 2 drops of polio .is der any risk .please revert me as m little worry .
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: no risk involved Detailed Answer: Hello, I am glad you have given your son polio drops twice in the last week. Do not worry; there is absolutely no risk in it. You can continue to give him the polio drops as and when the schedule is. Wish your family a very good health. Regards,
Follow-up: Is it safe to give polio drops twice in one week? 2 minutes later
Thank you so much I was worried .
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: be rest assured Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you too. Be rest assured that you have done the right thing. Good day!
People also viewed
- Red ichies scale skin
- Red ring rash in bum toddler
- Using ichthammol ointment to treat vaginal itching
- Treatment and cure for polio drops
- Diarrhea and itchy bum
- Precautions for icsi implantation
- Diagnosis of polio drops
- Diagnosis of oral polio drops
- 3 year old bum hurts
- Mosaic lines ichthyosis vulgaris
- Red skin from ice
- Polio drops causes
- Oral polio drops causes
- Tiny itchy bumps red bumps on toddler
- Red bumps on toddler butt and legs