Is it safe to give montair for adenoids in children?
User rating for this question
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: It can be given Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic. Montair LC Kid is given in children with an allergic component. And it decreases congestion in nasal pathways with its actions of anti congestion and anti allergy properties. As in children the adenoid enlargement is seen with allergic conditions, it can be given. Therefore I suggest you to give montair LC Kid tablet as instructed and prescribed by your pediatrician. Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know. Regards.
People also viewed
- Fever headache vomiting sensation causes in adults
- Fever red spots on tongue stomach headache
- Montair 5mg for children
- Drink kerosene children treatment
- Daily meal plan for 20 month old baby
- Urinalysis with blood 2 and rbc 4 10 and mucus threads
- How long before fly take clexane 40
- Montair lc side effects in children
- Montair lc kid safe
- Is projectile vomiting in 3rd trimester normal?
- 3rd trimester projectile vomit
- Tab susten in 3rd trimester
- Green stool tinnitus
- Is it safe to give montair for adenoids in children
- Montair for children side effects