Is it safe to give montair for adenoids in children?

Feb 2013

Hello Doctor My daughter is 3.5 yrs old and is diagnosed adenoids..An ENT specialist prescribed us metaspray which we are using from last one when we met out pediatrician and explained him about adenoids.. he ask to give montair LC kids tablets.. is it good to give
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: It can be given Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic. Montair LC Kid is given in children with an allergic component. And it decreases congestion in nasal pathways with its actions of anti congestion and anti allergy properties. As in children the adenoid enlargement is seen with allergic conditions, it can be given. Therefore I suggest you to give montair LC Kid tablet as instructed and prescribed by your pediatrician. Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know. Regards.