Is it safe to give 2 tablets of monitar lc to my 7 year old kid?
User rating for this question
Sir montiar lc kid dosage if 2 tblts given oral to 7 yes kid is it was safe
Posted Wed, 12 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Satvinder Bakshi 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: Dont worry Detailed Answer: Hello Although you should try not to repeat this mistake again! Two tablets of montair lc will do no harm except that your child may feel a bit sleepy. Dont worry Take care!
People also viewed
- Montek lc kid half or full tablet for 4 year old
- I have an spots in my chest xray what does that mean
- Dengue diet non vegetarian
- Discharge plan of dengue patient
- Discharge planning for dengue fever syndrome
- Montek lc kid tablets
- I have a cold and a little blood in my ear
- I have a spongy lump on my shoulder blade is it muscular
- Dengue eyesight
- Usage of lc kid tablet
- Celestamine tablet safe for 8 years old?
- Biquinol tablets for 2 year old kid
- I have a vertigo blurred vision and heaviness in the left si
- I have a mole on my forehead that hurts
- Denatal disease neeck stiffness