Is it safe to give 2 tablets of monitar lc to my 7 year old kid?
User rating for this question
Sir montiar lc kid dosage if 2 tblts given oral to 7 yes kid is it was safe
Posted Wed, 12 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Satvinder Bakshi 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: Dont worry Detailed Answer: Hello Although you should try not to repeat this mistake again! Two tablets of montair lc will do no harm except that your child may feel a bit sleepy. Dont worry Take care!
People also viewed
- Montek lc kid half or full tablet for 4 year old
- Weakness chills light headed
- Stiff muscles followed by chills
- Induced coma for intestinal infection
- Combiflam for toothache during pregnancy
- Montek lc kid tablets
- Can combiflam be taken for gland infection
- Usage of lc kid tablet
- Celestamine tablet safe for 8 years old?
- Dose of combiflam suspension in infants
- Smoking weed and getting chills
- Sore thyroid gland and chills
- Biquinol tablets for 2 year old kid
- Combiflam and metrogyl dosage
- Chills in the right hand