Is it safe to drink home made pomegranate juice during the 8th month of pregnancy?

is it good dring homade pomogranate juice during the 8th and 9th month of pregnancy YYYY@YYYY
Posted Sun, 4 Nov 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 18 minutes later
Pomegranate juice that too homemade is good during last trimester of pregnancy. This will help in preventing any digestive problems.
You can take a glass of juice everyday. Be sure to take a well balanced diet and milk too.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.