Is it safe to do liposuction treatment for male breast reduction?

"Please treat this as confidential" I am 27 years old male. I want to do a liposuction treatment for male breast reduction. Could you suggest some good doctors which would be cost effective please?
Posted Tue, 24 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: This is confidential Detailed Answer: Hi, Please be assured that this is confidential. You are right in that you may be embarrassed with larger breasts than normal. First you need to confirm whether you require this procedure or not. Is it liposuction or reduction mammoplasty. You can get this examined by reputed plastic or cosmetic surgeon. Surgery would cost between 25000 to 30000 rupees. I can assist you in Bangalore
Follow-up: Is it safe to do liposuction treatment for male breast reduction? 3 minutes later
Dear Doctor, Thanks a ton for your timely response. Can you do this in Chennai. Or only in Bangalore ? Please advise on how I should take this forward please ?
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 19 hours later
Brief Answer: Not many I know in chennai Detailed Answer: Hi, Since it requires only a plastic surgeon's opinion you can get this at local doctor in chennai. If he finds the need to operate you can contact me. I know only Dr XXXXXXX Hande, at Hande Medical centre/Hande Hospital in chennai. Thank you.