Is it safe to delay femoral popliteal bypass for 6 months?
User rating for this question
I have recently had left femoral popliteal bypass (4 weeks) ago. I also have the same blockage in the other leg. Is there any harm in waiting 6 mos. or so before having the other one done.
Posted Sat, 15 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: A follow up with color doppler can help. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query. In cases like yours there will different individual outcomes depending on the grade of blockage and collateral circulation that has formed. If at all you wish postpone the operation for few months , you can get a regular doppler study done, this will help you take a informed more justified decision. Keep watch on symptoms like skin discoloration, swelling, numbness, pain on activity, cramps and gangrene like appearance. Hope this helps you. Regards.
People also viewed
- How is pine height in increasing of height
- Postmenopausal symptoms after 50
- Femoral artery bypass graft
- Is it safe to have combiflam during periods
- Annual physical at 50
- Aorta femoral bypass
- How can i cure from tb
- Calf brachial femoral popliteal
- Femoral pop bypass
- Recovery femoral artery bypass
- Hormone changes after 50
- How long does cocaine stay in the system
- Birth control pills after 50
- What causes back neck pain with headache
- Chem 50 lab test