Is it safe to breast feed my baby on the day of putting keratin and formalin to my hair?

ENT Specialist
iam 33 years old I have daughter 1year two month old I made my hair by kertain which include formalin I feed my daughter same day for 10 minutes than I stop feeding her for two days she get sick in her ear beacause of wheather change I feed her again is it save for her or is it better stop feeding her formalin will passto milk iam so much worrrry I cant sleep for me ifeel chest pain un comfortable breathing Is it normal or ishould take medicine isit sign for bad thing
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Rajkishori Godhi 2 hours later
Brief Answer: more details please Detailed Answer: Hello Madam, I dont know if i have understood your problem correctly. As far as I understand you want to know if it is ok to feed formula milk to your baby. Am i right ? Please correct me if i am wrong. Dr Rajkishori Godhi.
Follow-up: Is it safe to breast feed my baby on the day of putting keratin and formalin to my hair? 48 minutes later
iam breast feeding my baby and recentally I made kertain to my hair it include formalin which is danger my question is is it safe to breast feed my babey this formalin will pass throught my breast milk I made my hair from 3 days in the same day I feed my babey for 10 minutes than stop because iam afraid second question after I made kertain treatment for my hair which include formalin I feel sick chest pain diffcuilt breathing ,loss apetit isit danger and if I inheal formalin twice ayear for 15 min each time this is enough to cause cancer I heard formalin cause nasal cancer
Answered by Dr. Rajkishori Godhi 17 hours later
Brief Answer: not to worry. Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for the details. I am sorry about the delay in answering. If you have applied the mixture only to the hair then it is nothing to worry. It will not get absorbed from the hair. But if you have applied it to the scalp then there is a chance of absorption and subsequent appearance in the breast milk. Currently there is no information available that tells us about the time for which you should abstain from breast feeding after application of kertain, but if you have applied it to the scalp then i guess 5 days should be enough. If you have applied it only to the hair then you can breast feed continuously. Now about your other question. If you inhale formalin for 15 minutes twice a year then there is no problem. It will not cause any bad effect. Regards, Dr Rajkishori Godhi.