Is it safe to apply pore minimizer gel and Efeclar at night?

Hello, my dermatologist gave the pore minimizer gel to put on my nose because i have black spots. So i was just wondering if its fine using this product at night and using my other product Efeclar in the morning. So my question is, is it fine to use both of those products in the same area but diffenent times? The efeclar in the morning and the pore minimizer at night? Thank you.
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Approach to acne and blackheads Detailed Answer: Hi I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same. Now you are using two different products. The pore minimizer basically contains glycolic acid and lactic acid and efaclor duo contains benzoyl peroxide with hydrolic acids. See I would like to tell that since both of these can cause a little bit exfoliation of the skin owing to their rejuvenating properties, so it is better to avoid using both of these together the same day. This can lead to excessive irritation, redness axe dryness of skin. It would be a much better approach to use these on alternating nights. You can use one of them one night and the other on the coming night. This way both of them will show their results without causing any excessive skin irritation. Hope that answers your query Please ask if you need any further clarifications Dr Geetika Paul.