Is it safe for toddler to have milk pudding after having chicken?

Is it safe for a toddler to have milk pudding after having chicken?..
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Guru 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There is no clinical research evidence of harm

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for consulting HealthcareMagic!

I can understand your concern. I want to reassure you that there is no clinically proven harm from such a combination. Moreover, no clinical research has been conducted to prove such safety. If you personally believe that it is an odd combination, then you better need to avoid it. However, no clinical research evidence exists.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, please let me know!
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.

If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows:
Wish you good health.
Follow-up: Is it safe for toddler to have milk pudding after having chicken? 10 hours later
It is believed that consuming milk after Non-Veg causes white-spots or medically known as leucoderma. Why I asked u such a question is because, It is difficult to avoid milk consumption for small kids, as in my case my 2 year old son.
Please let me know if its only a myth or have u seen any such cases in ur career.
Answered by Dr. Guru 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is not true medically

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the follow up.

I have not seen any such cases in my career. I have looked for medical evidence and found none.
So your son can safely have his milk pudding after chicken

Take Care!