Is it possible to reverse laminectomy and discectomy?

Feb 2014

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
Is it possible to have an effusion , laminectomy and dissectomy reversed? I am walking humped over since surgery by Dr Cappuccino
Posted Sun, 26 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Failed back syndrome or post-laminectomy syndrome Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. It seems you are suffering from Failed back syndrome or post-laminectomy syndrome, condition characterized by persistent pain following back surgeries. A variety of factors may cause Post-Laminectomy Syndrome.Precise diagnosis is critical to determining the most effective treatment. Go for a recent x-ray and MRI. I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query. Take care