Is it possible to remove an old friction burn from my penis shaft without invasive surgery?

Is it possible to remove a old friction burn from your penis shaft without invasive surgery.
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer: yes but, requires initial consultation for evaluat Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. From the information you have provided, it would be possible to do a microsurgery to correct that. Surgical techniques have advanced a lot over recent years that invasive surgery is no longer as popular as it was the case. However, we must examine the pennies to gather more information about the wound so as well o provide the best possible answer given the nature and specifics of the friction scar. Please get consultednby your primary care physician who would make referral to urologist or plastic surgeon accordingly. I hope you find this helpful. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to request for more information if needed. Dr. Ditah, MD.