Is it possible to increase height at 25 years of age?

hi ;
plzzz.... help me..
i m in ruins..
it may seem just like a normal, boring second case,
but my love, my job,my happiness is at stake.
i m 25. 170 cms (not too small i know)but need at least 3 cms for my career prospects(i m in defence)
plzzzzz. i suggest smthing do somthing
i m very depressed.
please dont disappoint me with NO.. i m ready put on my all capacity t achieve it
Posted Thu, 14 Feb 2013 in Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 59 minutes later
Im sorry to be the bearer of bad news.If you want to increase your height by 3 cm its almost impossible at this point.At 25,all your long bones have fused. Once that happens bone growth and elongation stops. You can definitely try physical activities and stretching exercises which will relax you muscles,but an active increase in height may not be possible.There arent any medical/natural therapies for this.There are several alternative medicines in the market that claim to increase height. But i cant comment on that. Hormone injections and limb lengthening operations are not an option.