Is it possible to have premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction?

I think I have PE and ED. Is it possible to have both problems ? If yes, can I take the following Himalaya Health care products (1) confido for PE (2) Tentex Royal for ED. What should be the dosage for each of these tablets How long should these tablets be taken I have never taken any sex enhancing drugs till date
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: advised proper modern medical therapy Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. The himalaya medications that you have stated are good and generally people take 1 tab daily at night. However proper kodern medical treatment are paroxetine for premature ejaculation and siodenafil for erectile dysfunction. Further we also need to evaluate the cause of PE and ED as the medications are not to be taken whole life. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Follow-up: Is it possible to have premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction? 19 hours later
Dear Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Thanks for your reply. I have further query When you said, I can understand, could you explain the problem I am facing ? Is it due to age or due to modern day stress or ?? 1. Can one have PE and ED at the same time ?. 2. If yes, can I have one tablet of Confido (for PE) and One tablet of Tentex Royal every day ? 3. Again, if I can take these 2 tablets, for how long should I take. To be honest, I do have concerns of using the modern tablets due to the side-effects, hence would like to stay with Himalaya Thanks XXXX
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Its certainly not the age Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the follow-up queries. 47 is not an age to have ED cause of aging. Its certainly some stressor or tension in your day to day life. Further it could be depression or anxiety as well. Yes you can have ED and PE together and I see many such patients every day. Regarding the dosage I would like to state that at health care magic, being an online health advice portal, we are not supposed to prescribe the medicines and hence I am sorry for the same. In my patients in my clinic I generally ask them to take one tablet of Confido (for PE) and One tablet of Tentex Royal every day. These medications should be generally continued for atleast 2 months to show its good effects. Regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy