Is it possible to have hair growth again after hair loss causing low density?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
will my hair grow back as i had earlier?
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes. You can get back your hair Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting your query. The hair fall that you are having is due to the illness and due to exposure to heat and dust which are both detrimental for the health of hairs. You can get your healthy hair back by taking a few measures to help your hairs grow better - 1. Take a high protein diet. You can also apply raw egg on your hairs one hour before washing them for good lusture and to cover the damaged parts. 2. Take iron and zinc supplements. 3. Avoid exposure to direct sun for long duration. 4. Keep your hairs covered outdoors to avoid damage from dust , etc. 5. Take high doses of vitamin B6 and folic acid. 6. Stay away from stress and anxiety. 7. Scalp massage- A vigorous rubbing of the scalp with fingers is one of the most effective method for the prevention of hair loss. The scalp should be rubbed vigorously till it starts to tingle with the heat. It will activate the sebaceous glands and energize the circulation of blood in the affected area, making the hair grow healthy. For rapid and sure response, you can go for mesotherapy which is a safe, simple and cost-effective option to treat thinning hair due to nutritional disorders. The side effects are negligible as the dietary supplements are injected. You can discuss it with your dermatologist and benefit from it. I hope this answers your query. In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Praveen Tayal.