Is it possible to get hepatitis and HIV from urine?
User rating for this question
Is it possible to get hepatitis or HIV from a splash in the eye from a urinal?
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: HIV not through urine. HBV possible. Have Vaccine Detailed Answer: Hello, HIV does not spread through urine. Urine don’t contain enough HIV to infect you, unless they have blood mixed in them and you have significant and direct contact with them. There is likely possibility of Hepatitis B spread through urine. But it needs the direct contact with blood and also urine must contain enough viruses. My advice is have hepatitis B vaccination to prevent Hepatitis B infection in future. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.
People also viewed
- Accuracy combo determine hiv 3 weeks
- Accuracy o aids antigen test
- My left ear hurts when i swallow
- Approximate accuracy of hiv antibody testing
- Accuracy of hiv antigen test 2 weeks
- My left eyebrow hurts
- Is it possible to get hepatitis and hiv from urine
- Dna hiv test accuracy after 6 weeks
- My ecg showed a residual septal infarct sinus rhythm and ot
- Defrence between hiv and hepatitis b
- Tattoo improper sterilization chance of hiv and hepatitis c
- My left leg keeps going numb and middle toe is numb
- Can hepatitis c delay hiv testing
- Cocaine fever sweaty diarrhea hepatitis c or hiv
- My left toe is numb