Is it possible to get hepatitis and HIV from urine?
User rating for this question
Is it possible to get hepatitis or HIV from a splash in the eye from a urinal?
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: HIV not through urine. HBV possible. Have Vaccine Detailed Answer: Hello, HIV does not spread through urine. Urine don’t contain enough HIV to infect you, unless they have blood mixed in them and you have significant and direct contact with them. There is likely possibility of Hepatitis B spread through urine. But it needs the direct contact with blood and also urine must contain enough viruses. My advice is have hepatitis B vaccination to prevent Hepatitis B infection in future. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.
People also viewed
- Is forehead thermometers are not accurate
- Physical signs of high testosterone
- High mcv mch and rdw
- High mch and mpv
- High mch in pregnancy
- Could i have hiv from a short time kissing
- Is it possible to get hepatitis and hiv from urine
- Can i get the hiv infection if i donate blood
- Am i suffering from hiv
- I did something very stupid and regret tremendously
- High total protein
- Defrence between hiv and hepatitis b
- Tattoo improper sterilization chance of hiv and hepatitis c
- Can hepatitis c delay hiv testing
- Cocaine fever sweaty diarrhea hepatitis c or hiv