Is it possible to delay period if already you got it?

Feb 2013

I have a big date in 13 hours, my period just started how can I stop it from destroying my planned evening?my fiance is leaving for europe on business, and I cannot let him go without a good night together.,
I am not aware of any medical problem, had my physical 2 weeks ago.
Posted Mon, 1 Apr 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 1 hour later

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.

It is not possible to stop or delay your menstrual period once it has already started.

But I advise you to enjoy your planned evening with your fiance by using hygeinic physical relation like having foreplay.

Even you can have sexual intercourse by using barrier methods such as condoms.

So try to engage in romantic talk, foreplay, and hygeinic sexual intercourse by using condoms.

My advise may disappoint you, but try to have fun by trying these methods.

Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.