Is it possible to be pregnant without noticing signs of pregnancy?

Is it possible to be pregnant with no symptoms, over 14 negative HPT's over the span of 18 weeks, and no signs of showing? The only strange symptom I have are very short periods over the past three months. I am on birth control pills as well, and take them as prescribed. I have an appointment in the next few weeks, but I was not able to be scheduled sooner.
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 58 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes. Possible without symptoms but HPT mostly posi Detailed Answer: Hello, Yes.It is perfectly possible to be pregnant without noticing any of the ‘classic’ signs of pregnancy.But HPT test will be mostly positive at least one week after your missed period. There are various pregnancy symptoms that can indicate you might be pregnant. They differ from woman to woman, and from pregnancy to pregnancy. If you are pregnant, you may notice one or more of these symptoms mentioned below. Do not worry,you are unlikely to get them all at once. 1.Missed period- Though it is possible to have a little light bleeding or spotting around the time you expected your period, even if you’re pregnant. 2. Felling tired and sick 3. Changes in breasts- Breasts getting larger, feeling tender, or tingling 4. Mood swings and stress 5. Changing tastes in food 6. Going to the bathroom more often. These early changes are not necessary to occur in all the pregnant women. If you are finding any difficult in reading HPT card, please get a help from a nurse or treating Gynecologist. Some times a woman's body does not produce hCG in high enough amounts to be detectable within the usual time frame. Please wait till your appointment with your Gynecologist. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.