Is it okay to take inoflox 400mg without consulting doctor?

Question
Hi...is it okay to take inoflox 400mg without consulting frm the doctor? I think i have now gonorrhea
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. Inoflox (norfloxacin) is used to treat bacterial infections of the prostate and urinary tract. It also treats gonorrhea. In case of a suspected gonorrhea infection you can take the drug twice daily for 5 days. You may have nausea, diarrhea, dizziness, lightheadedness, muscle and joint aches, or headache after taking it. Do not combine it with any other drug use. Do consult your physician for stronger prescription medicines in case the symptoms persist. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Follow-up: Is it okay to take inoflox 400mg without consulting doctor? 1 minute later
Hi..is.gonorrhea come frm masturbating?

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: No. Detailed Answer: Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease and is not caused by masturbating. Hope my answer is helpful. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health. Regards

Follow-up: Is it okay to take inoflox 400mg without consulting doctor? 20 minutes later
is it the result from anal sex or oral sex?

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: Anal sex. Detailed Answer: Hello. This is more likely to be caused by anal sex. Avoid any such activities till the infection is completely cured. Regards.

Follow-up: Is it okay to take inoflox 400mg without consulting doctor? 1 hour later
but i dont perform anal sex. im XXXXXXX but i dont like anal sex. i only experienced 2 times a few yrs ago.

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 16 hours later
Brief Answer: Can be due to oral sex. Detailed Answer: Gonorrhea can survive in the eye, rectum, mouth, penis, throat, or vagina. This means that it can be transmitted through any variety of sexual contact. Anal sex is a more common mode of transmission than oral sex. Regards.