Is it okay to masterbate with a UTI?

Is it okay to masterbate with a uti ?
Posted Fri, 5 Oct 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajeev Chavda 1 hour later
Welcome to HCM!
Thanks for posting your query. I am happy to address your questions.
Yes, it is fine to masturbate with uti, but try to avoid excessive rubbing around the urethral opening, to prevent irritation in that area and also to keep your genitals and your hands clean. One more thing is to try to urinate before and after the activity to flush bacteria out of the urethra as it may predispose to reverse infection. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be happy to help.
Follow-up: Is it okay to masterbate with a UTI? 7 hours later
Thanks doc any ways to avoid excessive rubbing? Sometimes when you get hard and horney and and need a wank its hard to avoid excessive to the penius so it is okay to ejaculate and cum?
Answered by Dr. Rajeev Chavda 14 hours later
Hi Thanks for your kind response, as I shared, it is better to be careful till your antibiotics are on for uti. If you do not have any further clarification, will request you to kindly close and rate it. Thanks