Is it okay to be gay and have anal sex?

Being XXXXXXX and sex with certain partner is OK?
Having anal sex is absolutely NG?
I am not Christian.
But somehow there is guilty about my being XXXXXXX
Is there any problem about homosexual sex?
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 19 hours later
Hi there,

Thank you for the query

Gay or Homosexuality is now being accepted worldwide. It is now not considered as a disease or altered behaviour. It is regarding one's sexual orientation.

Certain people are attracted only to same sex. And it is better for them not to marry opposite sex. There is nothing to feel guilty of being a XXXXXXX

Anal sex is more riskier to contract HIV and other sexually transmitted infections. So use of adequate protection with condoms is recommended.

Hope I cleared your concern. Should you have any more concerns, I am available for more clarifications