Is it normal to vomit yellow color when exposed to synthetic marijuana?

VOMIT IS YELLOW/GREEN - Patient may have been exposed to synthetic marijuana.
Posted Wed, 1 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please see the details Detailed Answer: Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM). Vomiting is known who are exposed to Marijuana and has a very typical pattern. Yellowish or green colour is of bile so there is nothing to worry. I will advise to take antiemetic agent like ondansetron, proton pump inhibitor like rabeprazole along with a prokinetic agent like domperidone. Ensure that patient is eating comfortably and able to maintain his hydration. I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.