Is it normal to notice light red spots before my period?

It is 2 days that I saw light red or brown spots and it is 13 days before my period and my period is normal 28 days always. Am I pregnant?
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please read the following answer. Detailed Answer: Hi I read your query and understood your concern. From what you are saying it loos like a brown spot that sometimes happen during ovulation day and your cycle is in ovulation days. During this days is the best opportunity to get pregnant. However to confirm pregnancy you have to wait two more weeks. After two weeks you should perform a pregnancy test. Hope i answered to your query. dr.Benard