Is it normal to notice bleeding during urination after having sex?
User rating for this question
I have been using the clear blue ovulation test. Took one Sunday and Monday morning both days just had a circle. Then on Tuesday and Wednesday it showed a smiley face for my peek days. My husband and i had sex 4 times over those two days. Wednesday night I stated to see blood when I wiped after peeing. I am not due for my period until Dec 18th. Now I am bleeding as if I have my period. Should I be worried?
Posted Thu, 2 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: do urine preg test a week after due date Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to healthcare Magic! If you have history of irregular periods then it may be a similar thing but it is too early to be an implantation spotting which is seen in some 5-7days after fertilization. It may be post coital bleeding if the intercourse had been rough and a bit rare activity. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!
People also viewed
- Symptoms of dyshidrotic eczema
- Symptoms of idiopathic guttate hypomelanosis
- Pee burnin one month after delivery
- Ovulation calendar after letoval
- Calcium requirement after hysterectomy
- Symptoms of epstein barr syndrome
- Ovulation calander after taking siphene tab
- What causes bleeding during urination after a hysterectomy
- Bleeding during sex and urination periods due cause
- Blood urine after sex
- Symptoms of cogan's syndrome
- Cloudy urine, burning with urination after protected sex
- Noticed blood in urine after sex still virgin
- Symptoms of acute otitis
- Does your butt get flat after menopause