Is it normal to hump a pillow to help me sleep?
User rating for this question
Is it normal to hump a pillow too help me sleep?
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Normally, you don't need it! Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. Normally, you do not need any hump like a pillow to sleep well. If you can sleep without it, then it is not mandatory to use it. If it makes you sleep better, then go with it. However, if it is mandatory to use a pillow because of sleeping difficulties, then you should get evaluated for what the possible cause is. Sleep disorders are common in fat person with BMI greater than 30kg/m2. If this applies to you, the loosing some weight would be helpful. Please, let me know if you have difficulties sleeping without a pillow so that we can look more closely into this. I hope this addresses your query fully. Thank you so much for using our services and please feel free to ask for clarifications if need be. I wish you the best of health. Dr. Ditah, MD.
Follow-up: Is it normal to hump a pillow to help me sleep? 1 hour later
Is it ok to hump a pillow for pleasure?
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes..... Detailed Answer: Thanks for following up with me on this. There is nothing wrong with doing so. Thanks and wish you well. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- After eting pork feel dizzy and ache
- Urine smells like ammonia postpartum
- Blood on pillow after sleeping
- Will domperidone help me sleep
- Sleep pillows for vertigo
- Will potassium help me sleep
- Head ache after delivery
- Does body ache after migrane
- Nine months pregnant ammonia smell
- Head ache 2 days after hitting head
- Use of ambrodil syrup
- Upper endoscopy stomach ache after effects
- Strong ammonia smell nasal
- Ammonia in sweat in infant
- Benefits of sleeping without a pillow