Is it normal to have white discharge after intercourse when trying to conceive?

1. After intercourse white discharges immideatly, is it natural or anything problem is there ? 2. I am doing frequent sex but not getting pregnant , suggest me ?
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Prasad 18 hours later
Brief Answer: May or may not be normal. Detailed Answer: Hi, White discharge after intercourse may be due to fungal infection or any other infection. I would order per vaginal examination and smear examination of discharge to rule out infections. Sexual intercourse need to be timed according to ovulation days for fruitful results. If your period is very regular, can you give me the details of your cycles - duration between 2 cycles. That will help me identify your ovulation days. Weight, stress and diet also interfere with fertility. Keep your weight in the optimal limit, manage your stressors and have a healthy food. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards